MySpace Blog

« Older   Newer »
nightmare.
view post Posted on 27/4/2009, 18:19

Ho pensato di aprire questa discussione per postare tutti gli interventi nel blog che farŕ Seb. Come sapete sta facendo delle canzoni da solo, quindi gli aggiornamenti saranno piuttosto frequenti ed č inutile aprire ogni volta una nuova discussione.

Lunedě, aprile 27, 2009
CITAZIONE
Today's surprise!

WELL, no new song today. I just want to let you know that i will be working on a small EP including these songs and also some you ahve not heard.
It should come out sometime this summer. So keep checking on here for details. You might get some more surprises along the way.

Thanks

-seb

»FrAfRy«
view post Posted on 29/4/2009, 13:28

E bravo Seb :3

nightmare.
view post Posted on 11/5/2009, 14:47

Martedě, maggio 05, 2009
CITAZIONE
Where i'm at.

So, i'm pretty much done with all the acoustic guitars for about 10 songs. I think i'll be about ready to start signing on some of them today. THe hard part is gonna be choosing the 5 songs that will go on this EP i'm working on.
I also have a couple good ideas for some verses and choruses for Simple Plan. I've recorded little demos for those and will try to get to them shortly.

Thanks for the support and all the nice comments people.

-seb

nightmare.
view post Posted on 12/5/2009, 19:01

Martedě, maggio 12, 2009

CITAZIONE
The week of may 12th.

This week, i'm gonna have to head on over to Fred's house to start working on some artwork i think... I'm very excited about that, but have no idea what to do.
Also, yesterday, this really rad idea came to me and i recorded it. It's a really catchy dance rock song. I hope the guys in the band like it.
What are you up to this week? School is almost done right?

-seb

nightmare.
view post Posted on 18/5/2009, 19:44

Lunedě, maggio 18, 2009
CITAZIONE
This week, end of may already!

The only solid plans i have for this week is working on some new SP songs.
My recordings are done so i'm letting myself loose in the rock world. I love doing both. Writing a soft song on the acoustic guitar, or writing a fast song with big drums and everything both have something i really enjoy.
Maybe i'll try to vlog too. Give you guys some visual news.
I think over the summer, there will be days when we get together where we decide what we keep, and what we need to work on. Looking forward to that.

Thanks for listening and see you guys soon

-seb

nightmare.
view post Posted on 2/6/2009, 15:56

Martedě, giugno 02, 2009
CITAZIONE
Something special for you

Between Twitter, Orkut and all that, i feel like i leaving you out of a lot of things here on MySpace. So, here's a slice of life for you.

Woke up today kind of early, i have to go empty out and clean an aquarium before i can move it. It's gonna take several hours of my day and i'm not a big fan of that kind of job. Then, I'm coming back home to work on some more music. I think the second EP is done writing. I will record it over the summer in the Man of the Hour studio, before we go in the studio with SP.
I know, the first one is not even out, but that just means you won't have to wait for long between the 2. So, if you like the first one, good on you.
Also, there's this really cool and big rock riff that i've been working on for the band, but i can't seem to find lyrics that go with it. Hopefully that will come to me in the next few days.

There you go, a little something about nothing really. I hope you enjoyed.

-sebastien

nightmare.
view post Posted on 9/7/2009, 18:27

Giovedě, luglio 09, 2009
CITAZIONE
lack there of

Hey there!
It seems that with twitter, i've forgotten to talk to you guys on here. Well, i guess that some of you follow me to see what i'm up to. For those of you who don't, (you really should "seblefebvre" ^^) here's a little update.

We just got back from playing some shows with SP. Awesome time. Canada rocks. Also, my EP is done mixing, the artwork is almost done, which means that my next task will be to figure out a release date!

That's a little update! And with a big size font, it should at least look like a big message!

Bye

seb

6 replies since 27/4/2009, 18:19   142 views